Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Still in the Capital City N'Djamena

Thanks for praying for me.  Unfortunately, even though my blood test came out negative, they are treating me for malaria because I have symptoms, like a headache, nausea, and general weakness.  I am taking a different medicine now, because there are so many different strains of malaria.  Please pray that God will heal me completely, and kick all the malaria out of my blood.  Thank you!

I am still with the Downing family in the capital city.  The gov't has some new regulations and so it has become a long process for them to get all the necessary paperwork processed so we can leave the capital and drive out to the Swamp, where the Downing family lives and works. 

Being with the Downings has been a great blessing.  They have 5 kids, and their only son has decided he wants me to be his big brother forever.  It's great.

Thanks for praying for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh,

    I'm praying for you man. Stay strong. We battle not against flesh and blood, but in Christ we are strong! I'm praying for a very quick recovery. It's 8:15pm (4:15 am your time) and God has put on my heart to pray at this time every night for you until you come home.

    Can't wait to hear all that God is going to do through you!

    --- Uncle Mitch

    ReplyDelete