Sunday, May 26, 2013

Good News and Bad News

Hi all,

Thanks for praying for me.

The good news is that I had an awesome time on the MAF flight to the capital city.  Wow, what an experience!  When I got here, I met the Downings (the family I'm going to live with for the next 6 weeks.)  Great family.  And we went to an English-speaking church, which was awesome.  I met all the MAF pilots, plus it was great to go to church in English again.

The bad news is that I've had a relapse of malaria.  I took 3 days worth of pills, so we'll see how my blood test goes tomorrow.  Otherwise I could be back on quinine for another week.  Please pray that God will heal me -- soon!  I don't like the thought of dealing with those side effects again.

Thanks again for praying!

--Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment