Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10th

Here in Moundou we are nearing the end of the dry season, and so today it rained a little bit., enough to cool the air a little bit.

I am starting to work on video and photo projects. My first video is going to be for Diguna, the German mission, that they will be able to present at their next mission conference.

In addition, I will be doing two informational videos for TEAM, one on the print shop, and one for a missionary couple.

My biggest problem right now is the technology...getting a computer that I can edit on! With the slower internet, getting a program downloaded is a bit of an issue. I've been trying to use a little laptop, but its not fast enough to play the raw footage!

I am just about over jetlag now, so I'm finally getting a full nights sleep!

I am basically healthy right now, but that could change! I am the only one on the team that has not had malaria yet, and one of the german girls is sick with it right now.

Prayer Requests-
-That God would bring together all the neccesary technology for editing videos
-That I would continue to stay healthy
-That I would continue to pick up French
-That relationships within the team would continue to strengthen
-That God would heal Rebekka, the german girl with Malaria

Thanks for praying, and I'm gonna keep trying to get pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment