Saturday, March 30, 2013

God is Good!

Only a few more days until I head out! (April 1st is my departure date.) And I am completely AMAZED at the goodness of God. He has confirmed and reconfirmed that this is His mission trip that I get to be a part of!

All the finances have been completely taken care of, thanks to many generous donors! God has completely overwhelmed me with financial, moral, and prayer support from His children.

A few Prayer Requests-

-Safe travels and no delayed flights
-That God would keep me healthy
-That the Love of God would shine through me
-Quick adjustments to time and culture changes
-That I would remain steadfast in His Word, and that I'd seek His direction in all things

-And most of all, that God would be Glorified in absolutely every aspect of this journey!

Thank you all for praying! I will try to update as often as possible, as the technology allows, and I will post pictures if I'm able.

Don't hesitate to contact me! (Go to my profile and click on 'email'.)

--Josh


1 comment: