Saturday, August 24, 2013

An Update on Life

Well, its been a little while since I posted last! Life has been a whirlwind, but God is still in control!

First off, I have been giving presentations at some churches, and have a few more that I'm working on scheduling! If you would like me to give my presentation to a church, bible study, small group, or really any gathering, please don't hesitate to email me at josh[dot]hedstrom[at]gmail[dot]com.

And as many people have been asking...what am I going to do now? Well, thats a good question, and only God truely knows the answer! As for right now, I am planning on attending AFLBS, the Association Free Lutheran Bible School. I feel like that is what God wants me to do, and so I'm going to do it, as a step of faith! I can't wait to see what God is holding in the future for me.

As far as videos...I am still working on some of them, and I am contacting the missionaries to see about posting them on YouTube. I need the missionaries to review them for any security issues.

Thank you to all who have been praying for me! God is certainly revealing his plans for me, step by step!

God bless you all, and don't hesitate to contact me!

--Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment