Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Well, I'm home

Well, I have made it home in Nebraska!

The first flight from N'Djamena to Paris was delayed by 2 hours. That made me nervous, since that meant that I'd have about 20 minutes to run through the airport in Paris, go through security again, and try to get on the next plane. Probably wasn't going to happen. So, because I couldn't do anything about it, I trusted God with the whole thing. And of course, God didn't let me down! Not only was the first flight delayed, but He allowed all of my other flights to be delayed at least an hour! Which means that I met my entire itinerary! Praise God for that!

I certainly have a lot to process about this trip. I feel like I've had 3 years of experiences in 3 months. And I am tired.

I've got a lot of video and photo editing to do over the next few weeks, and I'll start uploading as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your prayers and support! It is a God given miracle that I'm even alive. There are so many ways to die, from sickness to accidents to wild animals to rebel activity....its a miracle that we are alive! Praise God! He has shown me a lot during this trip. I have much to be grateful for. And I am grateful beyond words to all you who prayed and supported me in this adventure!

God Bless!

--Josh Hedstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment